Annuity Illustrations - Cloud Computing
Why build annuity illustrations when you can rent the service?
"The way it has been."Insurance carriers have spent millions of dollars developing illustration software to create point-of-sale annuity illustrations. What has happened in the industry is that the same pice of software to run annuity illustrations has been built hundreds of times.
You have tied up the valuable resources of your IT department or you have hired a outside vendor to build illustration software. Then when a new product is released for sale, a product modified, a new provision added, you're changed again.
One Platform - Cloud ComputingDuring the past 5 years we have built one database from which we are currently hypothetically illustrating 300 FIA Products represented by 60 insurance carriers.
Inexpensive compared to the traditional "client-server" approache. We can bring you products to market to illustrate quiker, as we have already built the "backend".
The Vision Illustration System® allows you to illustrate one product at a time, print the illustration, collect the forms required to write the case, email it to your client, and save the illustration to your client file for future use. It's fast and easy.
For those looking for more power, our Insight Illustration System® offers the additional power to run multiple FIA illustrations (up to 10 products at once) going back to the date of inception of most indicies (e.g. back to 1950 for the S&P 500). Graph the performance of multiple products for comparison, find the "best performing" accounts, compare performance against the "best" and "worst" periods of the underlying indicies. It's all at your finger tips! Graph the performance of multiple products for comparison, find the "best performing" accounts, compare performance against the "best" and "worst" periods of the underlying indicies. It's all at your finger tips!
Illustration System Features
- Select from over 300 Fixed Indexed Annuities in our database
- Compare up to 10 Fixed Indexed Annuities side-by-side1
- Hypothetical Illustrations use actual market values dating back to 1950 (S&P500)
- Historical Illustrations use real product-specific calculations
- Collect 'New Business Forms' and Email with your illustration Reports
- Save illustrations in client's profile for reference
Illustration System Reports
- Product performance using Best/Worst/Current periods of the underlying indicies
- Product and Account Ledgers
- Best performing account comparison1
- Systematic Withdrawals
- Current and Guaranteed Values
- Lifetime Income Withdrawal Benefit Riders